The countdown is on! Christmas is just around the corner with New Years Eve hot on it’s heels. Let’s bring in the New Year in style – whether you’re attending a formal function, a cocktail party or a casual get-together, we can help you plan your perfect party look.
The New Years Eve Function
An ideal alternative to black, navy is the epitome of elegance and sophistication. Accessorise like you would with black, opting for a jewelled statement necklace and brilliant earrings.
1. Dazzle in our Midnight Bloom pleated dress with a beautiful ombre floral print.
2. This exquisite sleeveless hanky hem style dress features a flowy and flattering design with a delicate Georgette overlay.
3. Sparkle during the New Year’s countdown in the ultimate party dress! Our exquisite Swirl Cornelli Mesh Dress in a deep and alluring midnight bloom colour, with delicate sequinnng throughout is a show stopper!
The New Years Eve Cocktail Party
Add some glamour to your cocktail occasion with a mid-length dress in a flowy, chiffon fabric and of course, a little bit of bling! Choose a colour to suit your mood and the occasion. Capture the essence of summer with a lively lemon or a bold, elegant print. Accessorise with simple pieces, keeping the dress as the focal point of your cocktail look.
LBD more your style? Our beaded neck midi dress features a flowing waterfall front giving your cocktail outfit an effortlessly elegant look. The detail and shape of the dress means the ‘dressing up’ is done for you. Add some embellished wedges and you are ready for cocktail hour!
The New Years Eve Gathering
If you’re having a casual New Years gathering, whether it be a BBQ at a friends, a picnic watching the fireworks or a lazy evening at home with family to ring in the New Years, a crop pant paired with a statement top and an embellished sandal is the ideal outfit.
1. Featuring an extended sleeve and an embellished neckline, our Midnight Bloom Kaftan is ideal if you have a casual gathering that you need to be a little more dressier for, without overdoing it. Pair with white crop bengaline’s and the Jessica sandal in pewter for an effortlessly elegant look. If the weather is heating up, try swapping the kaftan for a hanky hem top (look 3 above) with tassels in a bold tropical palm print – it’s still a statement top, just that little bit cooler!
2. If you are entertaining casually at home this New Years, a comfort denim crop or short with a tropical sheer kaftan or embellished top adds that little bit of sparkle. For a relaxed yet fashionable look , balance a flowy top with a fitted bottom. Pair with the comfortable and stylish Gabby Embellished sandal, then sit back and count the New Year in!
How are you spending New Years Eve? What’s your favourite outfit?